1. Al Manar news: We have nothing else to talk about.
2. Future Tv news: We will never forget and we will never forgive, never, ever.
3. MTV news: You don’t actually need to listen to what we say, just enjoy.
4. LBCI news: We got Dima in the house. Do we need something else?
5. Al Jadeed news: Is our intro venomous enough?
[update] 6- OTV News: Look at him! Do you hate him yet?
The recent disturbance caused by the decision to remove the “الله طرابلس قلعة المسلمين ” (Allah, tripoli the Muslims fortress) in Tripoli’s “Sahat el Nour”, enlightened the prophet Khaled el Daher to puke a sectarian speech which ignited other hate speeches around the country and on social media.
Personally, I’d keep the sign as it’s a historical part of the city and it constitutes a landmark for this poor and forgotten city. However, I’d remove the Salafi flags next to it.
Mawtoura, as always, finds solutions to all our problems. Here are 5 ways to solve the dilemma. Not only they don’t upset neither Muslims or Christians, they also fit pretty well with the theatrical play everyone is playing with this campaign. You’re welcome!
(Mind the photoshop skills, ain’t nobody got time for dat!)